Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FHE goes undercover...


In my weekly quandry about what to do for Family Home Evening, I decided to resort to my tried and true back up plan...service. We picked our target the night before, along with forming our plan of "attack."

The kids that were old enough to cut, cut out construction paper hearts, and everyone helped color them. Bryan's job was coming up with some kind of candy bar jingle for our poster...as usual, he didn't disappoint :)
In the early morning hours of the dawn, the two older kids and I snuck over to our intended target, armed with construction paper hearts and a candy bar poster. They were half-asleep when we first got there, but when a light in the house turned on...the adrenaline kicked in and wow. I wish I could get them to straighten their rooms that quickly :)

No comments: