Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Service Countdown Calendar


I am a sucker for Christmas countdowns and advent calendars. So when I saw this DARLING Christmas countdown calendar on controllingmychaos.blogspot.com, I knew it was my destiny to create one for myself. Each day has a laminated piece attached with a magnet that has a good deed behind it. Brilliant! Once again, she has an awesome tutorial so I'll let you check hers out. I ended up getting a board that was bigger than 12x12, that's why I have more of a patchwork look, but I am so so so excited to use it this year :)

1 comment:

wendy said...

In all our comotion, I forgot to tell Troy and Caryn you commented on my blog.
That was very kind of you to think of us at the loss of my son. Little things like that are so appreciated.