Friday, June 5, 2009

Family Yahtzee


I got this idea from a blog I found on one of my friend's links, and I had to try it. She gives a great tutorial so I won't repeat that here.

A couple of changes I made was I didn't put paper over the whole box...I used it more as an accent. I also added the quote, "The family the plays together, stays together." along with a family picture on the side.

I had a bunch of birthdays coming up, and thought this might be a fun idea. I bought the box at Roberts with my 40% off coupon, which made it about $1.65. I had a bunch of the wooden blocks already, and I made the score sheets on the MS Excel and then took it to Alphagraphics to copy and bind. Each pad cost around $3 for the copies and the binding. I had all of the paper and the modge podge, the paint, and the golf pencils, so it ended up being a very inexpensive project. The pics are bad, but I think it turned out really cute!!!

No comments: